10/13/17

Amazon: Embroidered Halloween Bats Table Topper -$19 shipped!

One of my favorite items to buy when i go to Sicily are these table toppers. i have to many of them! I put them in my kitchen table and my dining room table instead of using a whole tablecloth to decorate, cause i like to see part of my dining room table and let me tell you they always look beautiful on! If you want to to decorate your dining room table or even your kitchen table you may want to consider buying this for Halloween,Embroidered Halloween Bats Table topper 34in Square for $14.99 +$3.99 shipping!  Go here   Right thats what i have on my dining room table.

 *Fall Embroidered Cutwork Leaf Tablecloth 34" Square Topper in  Brown Gold for $19.99!  Go here



* You may want to consider for  Christmas this Holiday Embroidered Poinsettia Tablecloth 34" Round Red Gold for $19.99!  Go here

Go here to see the whole Christmas selection!

No comments: