6/28/14

The Body Shop 9pc set W/ Tote $54 shipped!



Head on over to The Body Shop, get up to 70% off on select items. One deal thats included in this sale is the I Love The Body Shop Tote that comes with 9 pieces to take care of your whole body all for $54 shipped! (Reg.$108) Nearly every item is full sized. Checkout below a  review that someone left on these items!  Go here

Wow! I just received this in the mail and for a mintue there I was freaking out because I thought they did not send me what I ordered. I totally forgot I purchased this and I am so happy I did! Everything is the bag is PERFECT and for the price? You cannot beat that! I order a few different "black friday totes" from other places and this is hands down the best in overall value and quality!


PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
I ♥ The Body Shop® Tote Bag includes:
  • Absinthe Purifying Hand Butter 3.3 oz
  • Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover 8.4 fl oz
  • Coconut Beautifying Oil 3.3 fl oz
  • Coconut Soap 3.5 oz
  • Cranberry Joy Shower Gel 8.4 fl oz
  • Orange Bath Lily
  • Satsuma Body Butter 6.9 oz
  • Satsuma Body Polish 6.7 fl oz
  • Vitamin E Moisture Cream 1.7 fl oz

No comments: