6/26/14

One Year With No Kemo-My Son Is Still Cancer FREE!!



Its been very tense for the last couple of weeks. When MRI Day comes around were all crazy in my my home.  Monday my son had another MRI on his Brain and Thank God no Brain Tumor has returned! We have been doing this for the last year every three months. July will be his 1 year Anniversary of taking last last dose of Kemo.   August 2012 is when he had his Tumor removed so he has actually been Cancer FREE for almost 2yrs!!  We feel very blessed and happy so far, but  for me and my husband its always in the back of our minds. Now he will start MRI's every 6 months. I have to say how my son, who is 23 years old, has never complained to me, felt bad for himself, or cried over this whole thing. He just prays alot, and to give me for his life being saved, every Thursday and Friday he has been going to the elderly home to help feed them. Sometimes in a bad situation lots of good things can come out of it.
For those of you who don't know we found out about this Tumor on my son's head through a car accident in January 2012, which for us was a Miracle in itself! He had no symptoms from January through operation day in August.
We are very dedicated to Padre Pio and went to visit him in Bari, Italy twice.
 You can read about him HERE!

No comments: