5/1/14

Nadri Boxed Arrow Pendant Necklace-$48 shipped!



This is a Nordstrom Exclusive! My daughter has  been telling how she wants this Arrow Necklace for her up coming Birthday! Right now you can purchase this  Nadri Boxed Arrow Pendant Necklace for  $48 shipped!

Looking around at  Nordstrom's site i knew i would fine a good quality one at a great price! I really like this piece cause it is 18k-gold, rhodium. When i bye anything with rhodium in it i know it won't turn Black! 
I may just pick one up for myself, since its such a big thing to wear right now,according to my daughter!  Go here


  • A spirited pavé-crystal pendant swings between shined rolo chains.
    • 16" length with 2" extender; 1"W x 1/4"L pendant.
    • Lobster clasp closure.
    • 18k-gold, rhodium or hematite plate/crystal.
    • By Nadri; imported.
    • Item ships in a gift box.

No comments: