5/22/14

Delta Eclipse Changing Table- $88 shipped!




If there's a Baby coming to your home soon, you may want to pick up this cute changing table! You don't have to be the person expecting the Baby, Grandma can get there home prepared  for when the Baby comes to there home!  I know that if and when that day comes that i become a Grandma, i will want all the Baby items in my home to take care of my Grand child!  It doesn't look like it will be happening any time soon, cause no one wants to get married in my home!  Thank God I have my Little Surprise Son Giuseppe that i gave birth to 6yrs ago!  I feel so Blessed!!  Sears is selling this Delta Eclipse Changing Table in Vintage Espresso for $87.50 with free shipping.  It measures approximately 37" x 35" x 21" and features solid and composite wood construction and two storage shelves. Deal ends today.  Go here

No comments: