3/12/14

2 Free Belly Button Bands or 1 Free Belly Button Body w/ Code -Just Pay Shipping!



Wow! Here's a great Freebie offer for all of you who are expecting that little bundle of joy!
You can wear your  Non-Maternity pants even as your belly grows with this Belly Button Band! 
All you have to do is GO HERE  to get either 2 FREE Belly Button Bands or 1 FREE Belly Button Band, when you use "ENBABY" and 100% of your product purchase ($40 Value) will be deducted! All you pay are the SP&S fees, which would cost you between $11.95-$13.95, depending on what  option you purchase!  
This is a great way to stay in your non-maternity pants even as your belly grows! I don't know if this would have been good for me when i was pregnant with my 6yr old Giuseppe, or when i was pregnant with my other two.  i swell up with lots of water weight. It still would have saved me some money on clothes  in the beginning of my pregnancy!



No comments: