12/17/13

Amazon Instant Video Movie "Mud" $.99 cent Rental!



WOW! If your an Amazon  Prime Member, you can Rent the Movie "Mud" for only $.99 cents!
Use your HDMI wire and hook it up  from your Computer or your Kindle device and watch the movie Mud from your T.V.!   Go here  

MUD is a timeless adventure about two boys, Ellis and his best friend Neckbone, who find a mysterious man named Mud (McConaughey) hiding out on a deserted island in the Mississippi.



 
Kindle Fire HD - 16GB - Black for $149.99 shipped !


Purchasing the Kindle for my little guy was the best thing I ever did! Now I buy and Rent the movies he wants from Amazon, I hook up my HDMI wire to my T.V. and he watches the shows he wants from my Big Screen! The best thing of all from all this is, I don't have to worry about putting the DVD  back in its case or finding a place to store the DVD. Now I worry about where to store the Kindle!

Right now at Best Buy, they are selling the Kindle Fire HD - 16GB - Black for $149.99 shipped FREE! Go  here


Its just $10 cheaper than Amazon has it! Go here

If your not an Amazon Prime Member you can  sign up for a FREE 30 day trial!   Go Here
You will also get to watch  lots of Instant Video Movies for FREE!
Plus you'll always get FREE 2day shipping, which will come in handy right now!

No comments: