11/30/13

(Gift Giving Ideas) Bread Loaf Pans W/ the Recipes on it! 5 for ONLY $29.99 Shipped!

 
 
I love recipes and have so many of them, that I haven't even made them all! I tried a couple for Thanksgiving, they turned great but the Morning after Thanksgiving I got the Stomach virus and all that work went into the toilet! So yes my friends I have been very sick the last couple of days! This seems to always happen to me around the Holidays. I guess I should be good for Christmas and New Years! Here a couple of ideas for you below!

Bread Loaf Pans with the Recipes on it! 5 for ONLY $29.99! FREE Shipping! Use coupon: RECIPEPAN You have a choice of 5 different recipes, or pick five of the same recipe!  One of these pans is regularly priced for $15.99! So its an awesome deal!  You can take care of five people with this deal! Thru 12/15!


Winnie The Pooh Letter Magnets! 6 for ONLY $19.99! FREE Shipping! Use coupon: POOHLETTERS




Pre-Lit Tree Entryway Christmas Decor! 2 for ONLY $49.99! FREE Shipping! Use coupon: XMASSET

No comments: