11/8/13

Burberry Men's & Ladies' Fragrances at Up to 65% Off!


WOW! Burberry Fragrances are on sale for Men And Women at 1sale.com! This is a great savings for you to add on to your gift giving list!  I'm so excited to see my favorite perfume on sale, especially since that's the only Perfume I can really wear, cause 99% of Perfumes are made so strong for Women that they give me a headache.  Burberry is the only one I can put on. Men's Cologne smell doesn't bother me at all.  Get yourself  Burberry Eau De Toilette 1.7 oz. Spray for Ladies' for $30 shipped FREE! (Reg $60)  Go Here


My son wears this one all the time! It smells so good!
Burberry Classic by Burberry Eau De Toilette 3.3 Ounce Men's Perfume Spray for $35shipped!

I also think these Burberry 5-Piece sets for Men and Women are a great deal!  Get these Men  Mini Gift Set w/ Samples of Touch, Burberry, Brit, Sport, and The Beat for $35 shipped!(Reg. $60)


No comments: