8/12/13

Nextbook 7" Tablet with 8GB Memory & 7" Tablet Stand with USB Keyboard $105 Shipped!



I was looking at Walmarts Value of the day and saw that they have this Nextbook 7" Tablet with 8GB Memory on sale for $99! I  looked at Amazon's reviews on it,  and was happy to see that it had excellent reviews on it + it was also a little cheaper! This makes for a great ereader also! You can get this Nextbook 7" Tablet with 8GB Memory with Google Mobile Services  & there 7" Tablet Stand with USB Keyboard - Black Faux Leather Carrying Case for $105.66 shipped!   I may pick this up for my daughter for when she starts College! I'm sure she'll love it, especially since i hear from reviews its a great ereader!  Go here

*I just bought the Kindle and i do love it a lot! I wonder if there is a Keyboard attachment for my Kindle Fire HD 7"? If any of you know, let me know in my Comment Section!  Thanks



Go here  to pick up there 

7" Tablet Stand with USB Keyboard - Black Faux Leather Carrying Case!




No comments: