8/13/13

BH Cosmetics: $10 Eyeshadow, Blush and Lip Palettes Sale!



WOW! I love this sale! I recently received my BH order from Hautelook, and i am very happy with there products. I ordered three different Palettes, which included Lips,Eye. Blush. I have to say this is a much better deal for me than going and buying each thing separating at Rite Aid etc., at least with these Palette's i get more than one to choose from, especially when it comes to Eyeshadow and Blush!  I will stick to buying my Lipstick separately , but for Travel its a great thing to take along! My daughter can't wait to come back from Sicily and check them out. Although she is all about MAC Cosmetics, she told me she has heard lots of great things about BH Cosmetics on You Tube! I feel like i scored points with my daughter! Right now head on over to BH Cosmetics to checkout there $10 Palette sale!
If you started your Christmas shopping, i think they make great stocking stuffers!  Go here
I liked this 28 Neutral Color Eyeshadow Palette for $9.95!


For $9.95 you can also pick up this 32 Color Lip Gloss Palette!



They are also selling these sets for $8.95! You have two different styles to choose from, BH San Francisco or Hollywood Eyeshadow & Blush Palette


Free shipping on orders of $50 or more! Checkout the Bonus you can get for $8.50 below!!


No comments: