7/27/13

Amazon Curated Collection: Sterling Silver Diamond Accent 18" Drop Twist Pendant Necklace for $39 shipped!


WOW! If your looking to buy someone a special gift , maybe for an upcoming Birthday, you may want to check out this Beautiful necklace that Amazon has on sale !  This Sterling Silver Diamond Accent Drop Twist Pendant Necklace (.02 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18" is now for $39! (Was $90)  Go here



You may like it in Black and White Diamond design! Sterling Silver Black and White Diamond Accent Drop Pendant Necklace (.05 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18" also $39 shipped!  Go here

  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.
  • Black diamonds may have been treated to improve their appearance or durability.
  • Imported


No comments: