6/14/13

Sign Up To Plink -Spend $20 at Sears and Get a FREE $20 Gift Card!



You still have time to sign up to Plink and get in on this Sears Offer! I signed up and did my $20 shopping st Sears on Wednesday. Now i'm just waiting for my $20 gift card to kick into my Plink Account! Keep in mind this offer is for new customers only. I also got a better deal than i thought at Sears. All i had to spend was $20 to get the extra $20 gift card, but i of course spent $50 and used my Shop your way rewards card and also earned another $10 giftcard to use starting next week on 6/17.  That gives me $30 to use at Sears! This extra $10 giftcard that they gave out was on purchases on clothing. Its worth checking out!! Go here to sign up!

Go here to read about my Plink post for more details!

No comments: