6/25/13

Amrita Singh Jewelry & Handbags Up To 80% Off! Coral & Gold Culver Cuff Bracelet $38.99!! (Reg. $150!)


Guys if you collect  Amitra Singh Jewelry, then head on over to Zulily once again!!  I just love all of her Jewelry!  Checkout that Coral & Gold Culver Cuff bracelet pictured above, i bought that same one in the Turquoise for $50 at another Daily Deal site!  Here at Zulily you can snag it for only $38.99!  If you go to  website you'll pay $150! It also comes in Black and Gold and looks beautiful!  I couldn't believe how beautiful my Turquoise Bracelet was when i received it the mail. I have yet to put it on. There are so many Statement Necklaces that i can never decide which one i would like to by first!   Go here



I also love these Earring that i may purchase for myself!  Lapis Amagansett Earrings-$27.99! Was $100!

No comments: